: EnglishShort Description
: This interactive and hands-on-learning course on dispensary management will give you all the information and tools you need to build a career as a Certified Cannabis Dispensary Manager (CCDM). The cannabis industry is growing at an exponential rate, which is why there is a serious need for skilled workers in almost every area.
For this reason, our certified cannabis dispensary manager course is focused on helping you become one of the best professionals possible. The course focuses on the following core areas:
• Understanding the endocannabinoid system and how CBD affects it
• The medicinal qualities of CBD and how it can be used for various disorders and diseases
• The proper storage methods as well as dosage quantities for CBD
• The different varieties and strains of cannabis
• Understanding of the cannabis industry, the legalization of CBD and the role of medical marijuana
• Learning how to fund, license, plan and start your own CBD shop
• Know about the relevant policies, legal laws as well as federal and state laws that apply
• Discover tax implications for cannabis businesses
The detailed course focuses on equipping you with not only the above mentioned information but also focus on soft skills, such as excellent customer support, communication and building lasting relationships. You can plan out your business from an idea and implement it with our course.Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!Certification
: The Certified Cannabis Dispensary Management (CCDM) certification exam prepares individuals for a career in the management of a cannabis dispensary. Managing a marijuana dispensary is similar to managing any other retail store: manage the staff, track inventory, and cultivate a clean, professional atmosphere, but the highly regulated nature of the product makes it a bit more complicated.
All materials are available online. We are committed to being both environmentally conscious and making it easier for you to study! We’re making your education mobile! All of our textbooks are now provided as eTextbooks*. You can access them on your laptop, tablet, or mobile device and can study anytime, anywhere. The move away from physical books to eTextbooks means you get the latest, most up-to-date version available.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader