: EnglishShort Description
: This interactive renewable energy course is for people who want to secure employment in the field of renewable energy or any professional who wants to improve their existing skills in the field. The course includes a variety of interactive elements like quizzes, games, activities, flashcards, and much more to make your educational experience exciting and engaging.
The Certified Renewable Energy Specialist course is user-friendly and thus, focuses on the primary characteristics of the new generation of technologies that will be used for providing energy to power grids in the next twenty years or more. Over the course, you will learn about:
• Solar energy that’s used in various forms, which includes thermodynamic and thermal energy conversion and photovoltaic
• How to address issues associated with solar plants
• Wind technology and the consequences to consider when adding large quantities of this energy source to a power grid
• Energy from the sea
• Geothermal energy: heatand electric energy and heat pumps
• Energy from biomass—biofuels and biogas
This course also includes a voucher for the Certified Renewable Energy Specialist certification exam. This way, you’ll have the knowledge, skills, and credentials to make a successful career for yourselfin the growing field of green energy.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: Upon successful completion of our Renewable Energy Specialist course, students will be prepared to sit for the NCCB national certification exam to become a Certified Renewable Energy Specialist (CRES).
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)