: EnglishShort Description
: This assessment-rich course is ideal for individuals looking to kickstart their career as a professional bookkeeper or those who wish to enhance their bookkeeping skills and knowledge. This course will provide you with the skills and tools required for efficient record-keeping for businesses. It also offers an in-depth understanding of the need for tracking information.
Through this course, you’ll learn the purpose and the steps involved in the process of bookkeeping. You’ll learn to apply essential skills and tools to organize masses of paperwork, files, and information. You’ll also learn to differentiate between essential and accessory information and methods of categorizing them.
After completing this course, you’ll be proficient in the following areas:
• Basics of beginner-level, intermediate-level, and advanced-level bookkeeping
• Applying the steps involved in initiating a home-based bookkeeping business
• Different methods for recruitment and management of clients
• Differentiate between accounting and bookkeeping practices
• Different methods of minimizing and planning taxes
After the successful completion of this program, you’ll be prepared to take the Intuit QuickBooks certification exam. The certificate will provide credibility to your gained skills and knowledge, and help you compete in the job market for the position of a professional bookkeeper.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: Upon successful completion of our Professional Bookkeeping course, students will be prepared for an entry-level position as a bookkeeper in an office setting and will be prepared to sit for the NACPB national certification exam. NACPB's Bookkeeper Certification assures employers you have bookkeeping knowledge and skill. Upon successful completion of this course, students will also be prepared to sit for the Intuit QuickBooks certification exam. Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
QuickBooks Software is not included in tuition, students will need to get their own copy of the software.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or 2019 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader