: EnglishShort Description
: This interactive course is designed for those who are looking for child daycare management courses online. By completing this course, you can become a childcare worker and help take care of them at your own daycare business.
This multimedia-rich course will teach you the ins and outs of being a childcare worker. You’ll learn how to develop patience, management techniques, and various organizational skills. Thus, through this course, you’ll learn:
• What elements are required for starting your own daycare business
• The considerations and requirements for planning,organizing, and executing a daily schedule
• How to generate enrollment, set professional goals, and solve common problems
• How to develop a curriculum
• Example activities that you can incorporate in early childhood curricula
While this course does show you how to be an effective manager, it also focuses on how to perform tasks that are central to childcareworkers. Therefore, you’ll help children gain new skills, learn, and grow every day. You’ll also provide hem with emotional and behavioral support that will help them feel comfortable and safe.
In order to help you learn these skills, this course contains several multimedia presentations that enrich the course material in the lessons and make for an engaging learning experience on the whole.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: Upon successful completion of our Child Day Care Management course, students will be prepared for a job in the Child Day Care industry and, in part, for the education requirements to become a Child Development Associate (CDA) and/or NCCB’s Certified Child Care Worker (CCCW).
Candidates seeking to apply for CDA assessment must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Hold a high school diploma or GED
• Have 480 hours of experience working with children within the past five years
• Have 120 clock hours of formal child care education within the past five years
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
• Google Chrome is the best browser for this course
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Kindle Reader App may be needed for some reading assignments (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
• Adobe PDF Reader
• Adobe Flash Player
• Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
• PowerPoint Viewer (Use this if you don''t have PowerPoint)